Our Catalogues | Our System
We own and control:
- A number of Cantonese songs from the 80’s up to the current.
- Various local and foreign songwriters like Schumann Lee (舒文), Ung Kuoc Iang (吳國恩), Oliver Chan, Gary Chaw, Matthew Tishler, Tyler Shamy, Tha Vill... etc.
- Forward Music for the region outside of Taiwan and Singapore. Forward is the publisher of Forward Group and the company controls a number of Taiwan Mandarin hit songs from the 90's.
- UFO Music Publishing and Skyhigh Music Publishing outside of Taiwan. UFO is the ex-licensee of Warner Music Taiwan controlling a number of Taiwanese Mandarin hit songs from the 80's pops of Sally Yeh, Wang Chieh and Julie So...etc.
- Faye Music for worldwide and A Production House for Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea. Faye Music and A Production House are the publishers for the Asian pop diva Faye Wong.
- Sound recording right for A Production House and Katie Chan Productions for worldwide. Both are the productions houses for Faye Wong.
- Fujipacific Music Korea covering a large number of Korean songs on Korean TV drama and the label recordings.
We represent a number of international catalogues
in S.E. Asian region:
(to name a few)
Fujipacific Music Inc.,
Shapiro Bernstein & Co. Inc.
Check Your Pulse Music Publishing
The Royalty Network
Reach Music Publishing
Cohen & Cohen administered publishers
Reverb Music Group
Memory Lane Music
Imagem Music Group
Kobalt Music Group
BMG Music Group
Global Flame Music
back to top
We have a centralised regional computer system. Hong Kong
is the data source provider for the affiliated offices.
We share the same data base and our affiliates will make
use of the data for the royalty distribution. Therefore
the royalty accounting is made on the at-source basis. There
is no need for the double entry work for the affiliates
to update their song data system, and no need for the Hong
Kong office to re-process the royalties collected via affiliated
offices. With this simplified royalty collection system,
we and our affiliates will concentrate more efficiently
on the tracking of royalties and monitoring of the songs
Our royalty accounting takes place every half year with
an approximately accounting frame of 60 to 90 days.
back to top