Our Catalogues | Our System
We own and control:
- A number of Cantonese songs from the 80’s up to
- Various local songwriters like Schumann Lee (),
Ung Kuoc Iang (), Joe Lei (李峻一),
壞碑唇, Rico Kwok (郭力行), Matthew Wan and Carlyshemoss, Cheong Ka Hon (張家豪), Mok Ka Hang (莫家恆) Kong Fai (江暉), Jim Ling, Ivan Hui (許少榮)…etc.
- Forward Music for the region outside of Taiwan and Singapore. Forward is the publisher of Forward Group and the company controls a number of Taiwan Mandarin hit songs from the 90's.
- UFO Music Publishing and Skyhigh Music Publishing outside of Taiwan. UFO is the ex-licensee of Warner Music Taiwan controlling a number of Taiwanese Mandarin hit songs from the 80's pops of Sally Yeh, Wang Chieh and Julie So...etc.
Faye Music for worldwide and A Production House for Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea. Faye Music and A Production House are the publishers for the Asian pop diva Faye Wong.
- Sound recording right for A Production House and Katie Chan Productions for worldwide. Both are the productions houses for Faye Wong.
- A number of local independent publishing companies Zoo Music, Vaudeville, KT Production,...etc.
We represent a number of international catalogues
in S.E. Asian region:
(to name a few)
» Fujipacific Music Inc.,
» Windswept Pacific Music Group
» Bug Music Group
» Shapiro Bernstein & Co. Inc.
» Global Talent Publishing
» Yui Music
» Maverick Music
» Barton Music
» The Royalty Network
» Reach Global Inc.
» Cohen & Cohen administered publishers
» Reverb Music Group
» Trio/Quartet Music Group
» XIII Bis/Rive Droite Music Group
» Kobalt Music Group
» Spirit Music Group
» Global Flame Music
» IQ Music
» Chelsea Music
back to top
We have a centralised regional computer system. Hong Kong
is the data source provider for the affiliated offices.
We share the same data base and our affiliates will make
use of the data for the royalty distribution. Therefore
the royalty accounting is made on the at-source basis. There
is no need for the double entry work for the affiliates
to update their song data system, and no need for the Hong
Kong office to re-process the royalties collected via affiliated
offices. With this simplified royalty collection system,
we and our affiliates will concentrate more efficiently
on the tracking of royalties and monitoring of the songs
Our royalty accounting takes place every half year with
an approximately accounting frame of 60 to 90 days.
back to top